Continuing Coaching 2020 - Pike O Blisco
Please park at the Three Shires Stone.
The course is very nice to run - short grass and mostly downhill. This is an area with very open access and you might see lots of walkers.
Here is a link to the course map in PDF format so all of you should be able to print it off.
Get out there and run it.
Record the time you take and If you have Strava, record your trace so you can get your statistics.
Routegadget (RG2) is now live for this event where you can add your name and time and upload your GPX trace to the Routegadget map. If you’re not sure how to save the GPX file from Strava (the PC web app) read on. When you’ve saved your run to Strava, follow the instructions below:
- Open Edit (pencil icon) and give the event a name, it will have the date it was saved
- Select ‘Actions’ (symbol is ‘…’ next to ‘Edit’ pencil)
- Select Export GPX and set directory you want to use, I suggest a ‘GPX files’ directory on C: or whatever to collect them in.
Uploading to Routegadget:
- Select Course = Long or Short
- Select Draw
- Enter your name and time
- Add the GPX file from wherever you’ve put it on the PC
- Select Save Entry
Please be aware that this is not an organised activity and your safety is your own responsibility. This is high mountain terrain - wrap up well! Consider carrying a phone and letting someone know where you are and when you will be back.
See other entries Categorised under: