Continuing Coaching 2020 - Bethecar Moor
A course has been prepared by Carol McNeill on Bethecar Moor, with tapes at each control site, although there are no electronic controls. It was prepared for us to practice running long legs, but there is no reason why you shouldn’t go out there and run it, whenever you like, so long as you go as individuals, not as groups.
Note: - Do not attempt to park at Abbot Park Farm or go through there, we suggest Oxen Park parking, there is a voluntary donation box or go up the valley NOT via the farm onto Bletherbarrow Lane which is more isolated.
Here is a link to the course map in PDF format so all of you should be able to print it off.
Get out there and run it.
Record the time you take and If you have Strava, record your trace so you can get your statistics.
Routegadget (RG2) is now live for this event at where you can add your name and time and upload your GPX trace to the Routegadget map. If you’re not sure how to save the GPX file from Strava (the PC web app) read on. When you’ve saved your run to Strava, follow the instructions below:
- Open Edit (pencil icon) and give the event a name, it will have the date it was saved
- Select ‘Actions’ (symbol is ‘…’ next to ‘Edit’ pencil)
- Select Export GPX and set directory you want to use, I suggest a ‘GPX files’ directory on C: or whatever to collect them in.
Uploading to Routegadget:
- Select Course = Long legs
- Select Draw
- Enter your name and time
- Add the GPX file from wherever you’ve put it on the PC
- Select Save Entry
See other entries Categorised under: